He Set Up A Camera In His Girlfriend's Bedroom, But Never Expected To See THIS | xHots.Net


For the most part, I don't worry too much about what happens in my house at night. My apartment building is nice and secure, and it isn't too old either. I know that any big crashes are probably my psycho little Bengal knocking things over, so it takes a lot to scare me. Actually, who am I kidding? I got the cat so I'd feel less afraid! 
But what about when it's harder to explain away? There's not always a cat to blame things on, and when there's a bump in the night it can be terrifying.
Is it an intruder? Just the wind? Or something more sinister? Humans always want an explanation, even if it makes no sense. That's probably where the idea of ghosts came from. But what if they're real? With so many accounts of the strange and creepy, there has to be some truth to it.